- By drilling out the fittings, things will go more smooth
- Glue the pipe fittings to one side of the hard line and slide the compression/adapter fittings onto the braided line.
- with the connection complete, the hard line can be painted or left as is.
- Good reference material will be needed to show where the lines mount.
- Drill pilot holes the same size as the hard line.
- note: to avoid flattening of braided line you can insert the hard line into the braided line. This also helps to bend the braid as needed.
address: Modeltyme Designs, PO Box 16972, Rochester, NY, 14616 | phone: (585) 482-0970 / email@example.com